Books to touch and tickle hearts
When he's not shooting marshmallows out of a home-made cannon or hanging out with the local magpie population, Steve uses his forty years of experience working with children in social and emotional wellbeing to cultivate and underpin his writing.
He blends the elements of heart, hope, humour and help to create children's books that touch and tickle hearts.
- Maximus, first middle-grade novel - Serenity Press - 2018
- Picture book, Ling Li’s Lantern Midnight Sun - 2020
- Picture book, Where Ya Goin’? Wild Eyed Press - August 2021
- Middle-grade novel 1000 Snapshots Playtime Books (Shawline Publishing) - November 2021
- Series of six picture books in the Feel Safe Feel Right Series (Self Published) - 2007
- Diploma of Children’s Writing and Publishing 2015 Australian College.
- Founder of Nurture Works and the acclaimed ‘BUZ – Build Up Zone’ programs.
- Order of Australia Medal 2016 for contribution to the social and emotional wellbeing of children.
Find your fantastic.